Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

As promised, we packed up the van with blankets and ice chests and backpacks and field guides yesterday and headed into the mountains with our children for a memorable time of excitement and exploration. When we returned home last night I transferred 315 photos from my camera onto the computer. I'd love to share them all with you now, and tell all about the wonderful time we had, but alas, lesson plans and house cleaning and laundry must all be addressed while Darren is still home to help me!

But because I just can't help myself, here are a few of my favorite photos from yesterday:

Where we were:


What we ate:


What we saw:



What we did:


Just remember: three hundred and fifteen photos! I'm sure I'll be back later with more. :)


Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

OK. You know I want to see all 315. Start that slide show! :)))) Happy happy day.

Love,
Celeste

Jamie Jo said...

That last picture was the coolest picture!! You sure live in a beautiful state!