Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Erin, This One's For You





Here is Dylan's "Napoleon Dynamite"...and for those who may be wondering, NO, he's never actually seen the movie! He just knows that it makes Mommy laugh, and as a joke for my birthday recently, Darren got me a whole bunch of Napoleon Dynamite pens, pencils, memo pads, a magnetic dry erase board...you get the idea.








Here are a few pictures from shows he really does enjoy:

Woody and Jessie from "Toy Story 2",


The Koala Brothers, Frank and Buster,


Superman and Chicken Little,


And finally, the cast of "Cars", which he says is his favorite movie but which he hasn't actually seen...yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your kids.

Dylan freaks me out with his talent. He has even drawn Chicken little walking, with the appropriate adjustments to his legs. What the F, man? Whay can't I draw like that?