Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Miss Potter


Rent it.


Watch it.


Love it.


Darren and I viewed this charming movie last Saturday night and we both enjoyed it so much that we hated to see it end! Really, I just cannot say enough good things about this excellent portrayal of the life and work of the lovely Miss Beatrix Potter. Elizabeth has written a beautiful review, complete with many splendid links and ideas for further enjoyment. I've bookmarked several and can't wait to explore them with my kids!

4 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

I can't wait to watch the movie. I requested it from the library. I was dying to read it after I read Elizabeth's post. Can't wait. I also requested that biography she was reading! Oh, boy!

Have a wonderful night!

Celeste Creates said...

GO READ NICOLE'S BLOG!!!!!

Jill said...

Hey-
Just checking in from 'Up North.'
I liked hearing about your homeschooling day, and am also interested to rent this movie. Thanks for the recommendation.

xxxxxx said...

It sounds good! She wrote the Peter Rabbit stories?--couldn't help but notice the costar's name is McGregor (as in Mr. McGregor).