Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The many faces of Meggie

This afternoon we had a second group meeting with the outreach coordinator and speech and family therapists to devise a speech therapy plan for Meghan. In finalizing our agreement to proceed further with their services, and to better develop goals towards our desired outcomes, we were required to answer several series of questions pertaining to Meghan's current level of expressive development. I had to laugh when we were asked whether, in addition to gestures and inflection, Meghan uses facial expressions to convey needs or emotion. Ummm, yeah...I think she's mastered that particular skill. :)


(*Please note: These photos were NOT staged! I was fortunate enough to have the camera sitting on the dresser beside me a few days ago while nursing Kristen when Meghan came running into the bedroom being silly. I simply snapped away while she was busy being herself!)

4 comments:

Jill said...

So adorable. I just love her hair, by the way. It's so cute and baby fine and wispy. It frames her cute face so nicely, too.

Oh, I've been meaning to ask- was it part of your plan to have all of your kids end in 'n'. ? Just something I noticed. They all have cute names. I just wondered after you said you liked coordinating outfits if perhaps you also liked coordinating names. :)

Frances said...

Looks like Meghan is a hoot!

Jill is perceptive - I never noticed the "n" connection before. I'm very curious about your answer!

Michelle said...

Those pics are amazing. So cute! It looks like you have a little actress on your hands.

Unknown said...

These pictures are a delight! They made my day and gave me a good laugh - she is so cute . . .