Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hippo Song

Good news! Apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks! Because guess what I just discovered! My camera? The one I got for my birthday last year? It has a video function! I had no idea. Hello, user manual!, you might be thinking. Yeah, I pretty much disregarded that handy little tool and just jumped right into picture snapping. I was having so much fun messing with all the fussy little settings that I never bothered to check out all the other main functions on that nifty little dial up top! But my sister-in-law recently asked me what kind of camera I used, as she is considering the purchase of a new one, and I wanted to e-mail her a link to the exact model. "Advanced movie function?" I wondered when I found the page. "What the..." Sure enough! Who knew?

So anyway, move over, New Kids! MY kids are way cuter. :)

Here are my girls performing a darling rendition of the Hippo Song they learned last week at Vacation Bible School. Dylan just couldn't be enticed to join them, but don't worry; he's got his own special feature up at his blog. (More exciting posts in the Super-Wilson adventures coming soon! Please, do stay tuned!)

And now, without further ado:

3 comments:

Jill said...

YAY! What fun to see your girls in 'real life.'
Adorable!

I think I have that feature on my camera as well. I wouldn't have a clue how to post it into that nice little video, though!

Thanks for sharing. Tell them they did a great job. :)

Sherri said...

How sweet...I love it!!!

angie said...

Absolutely darling! It's so fun to hear their sweet voices. :)