Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meghan's First French Braids




Please let it be known that I feel like quite the awful Mommy for not having posted these sooner. These beautiful braids were actually fashioned and photographed on March 5, when I was feeling wonderfully inspired by Jamie's sweet little girls (and by Jamie herself...don't you just love her?). Unfortunately, due to a reconfiguration of our computer setup, I was unable to upload my photos at the time, and then, as you all well know, things around here just got crazy: stomach bugs, a broken leg, a new baby! But I came across these again last night as I was browsing through stored photos on the computer, and I just had to share them. I think Meghan is just impossibly cute in her little braids...and her face! So angelic! I'll come look at these again later in the day when she's being an absolute terror. :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, that is just precious. What a sweet, adorable, little face. And great French braiding, Melissa! I need to go do some French braids on my little girl now!

Jamie Jo said...

Oh, the braids look so beautiful! I love taking first braid pictures too!

So glad Caitlyn got her cast removed!
You are constantly in my prayers. I had a premie too, my first and although it was only a week without him home with me, it was very hard. You are doing wonderful!

Thanks for the link, I am honored that you would visit me! :)
God Bless!

Jennifer said...

How adorable!! Cute little Meggie getting so big!

Andrea said...

I love braides! She looks adorable!!!