Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How is it...

that I can clean out my entire refridgerator, completely reorganize Meghan's dresser drawers (including storing all of her summer clothes), run the dishwasher twice, do three loads of laundry, bake five dozen cookies, clean up a major potty accident, intervene in countless sibling squabbles, and still manage to feel like a complete slacker mom?

Blame it on these two incredible ladies:

Celeste
and Nicole, you are amazing! You encourage and inspire me in more ways than you'll ever know.

Hope you all have a wonderful and very blessed Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Okay, I have officially been completely humbled. I love you, dear blogger friend, and I do hope we get to meet soon! :)

Um...what's a central location for you, me and Celeste? Colorado? I could learn to ski for a weekend or two. :)

Happy Thanksgiving and, for the record, you inspire me in ways you can't even imagine.

Cheers to you, Darren, and kiddos-

Celeste Creates said...

I think we are all so inspiring to each other! And by no means are you a slacker! Sounds like you accomplished much. Think of it this way - different accomplishments, different days.

Where is central? Hmmmmm.

Nicole, that would be a hoot. Melissa and 2 pregnant ladies who don't know how to ski, skiing. That paints a funny picture.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving Melissa - and to your family as well.