Wednesday, August 29, 2007

THIS is our bedroom closet:

Oh, the shame! I am so embarrassed by the chaotic disaster I've allowed it to become. So why, you ask, am I posting a picture of it here? For the accountability factor. I keep meaning to tackle the beast but have now procrastinated for so long that I fear I may never be able to tame it!

This is today's mission. If you need me, you know where I'll be.

(But...if I'm not seen or heard from again before nightfall, would you please send a search party after me? I'm afraid I may lose myself in the frightful mess!)

3 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Clean on, sister. Clean on. ;)

You wanna know something funny? I am doing the exact same thing today, only with children's random toys (all over this 700 sq foot rental!) and such. Kudos to you--I don't have the courage to take a picture and actually have documented proof that I ever let it get like this! I am SO embarrased.

hugs!

Crafty Mom said...

AHHHHH, to admit that you are human. Isn't it a wonderful thing!

I too got the cleaning bug lately, and FINALLY went through all my old file folders and threw out unnecessary items, then cleaned and organized the rest of the room and the basement.

Please post pictures of your accomplishment today. Maybe it will inspire me to tackle our shameful bedroom.

Celeste Creates said...

Yes, if you emerge successfully we can't wait to see how it turned out! Ooooh! How I love orgnaizing!

Have fun!