Thursday, August 23, 2007

Snuggles


Dylan and Caitlyn are almost always awake before Meghan, who continues sleeping peacefully in my bed long after they're up and playing. But the moment she's awake, no matter what they're doing, they stop and pile into bed with her for hugs and kisses. She just eats it up, too, loving every bit of their precious affection. Watching them makes my heart ache with a fullness of maternal love and pride, and it occurred to me this morning that it would be priceless to have some photos of their morning snuggle time. Here is just a small sample of what I am blessed to enjoy every single morning. It is, undoubtedly, the best way to start my day!

7 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Beautiful!

Meghan's pajamas remind of some cupcake pajamas Nicole used to have at that age. Oh, I loved those.

Such sweet snuggles. I hope you put down the camera soon after and got some yourself!

Much love!

He who wears the most black wins. said...

So precious. Just so sweet. What a beautiful family and....bountifully blessed. ;)

mom-in-training said...

Those are such sweet photos!!! I can totally relate because that's so much like what we experience daily, too. The boys are always up way before Amy and love to greet her when she awakens (she's still in my bed, too!). Such sweet "snuggly" moments! :)

Jen said...

How precious! What a great way to start your day.

AnchorMama said...

Lovely. There is just something about those morning snuggles, so warm and soft!
Your heart must burst!

Jane Ramsey said...

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...