Friday, June 08, 2007

FINISHED!!!

I cannot believe I did it. Thank you all so much for the encouragement! I love the finished product, and it was ready (thanks to a little help from Darren!) with not a second to spare before I left to pick up my mom for our girls' night out. I knew I would be cutting it close when I had to put my work down to clean up a major mess after the toilet overflowed all over our master bathroom! (On the upside, I can't remember the last time that floor has ever been so sparkly clean.)

At any rate...it's done. I can now breathe a huge sigh of relief and hope to, for once this week, get to bed before one a.m. Although, that's no guarantee I'll actually sleep.

Because tomorrow...

...tomorrow, my mom is getting married.

Wow.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to hear about the wedding.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Oh! It's beautiful!

Your post brought happy tears to my eyes!

Congrats!

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

The colors in the mats are are perfect! They compliment your handiwork so well. Great job!

Celeste Creates said...

Absolutely lovely, Melissa! What a gift to treasure for many years to come! Great job! I knew you'd do it!