Sunday, December 31, 2006

Devotions Meme

Celeste and Kristen have kindly tagged me for this meme. What a lovely way to ease back into blogging following a wonderful holiday break!

1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus? Morning Offering.

2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer? The Magnificat.

3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? Neither. But if I had one, I would certainly wear it!

4. Do you have holy water in your home? No. And I regret not asking if I could keep some of the holy water our priest used when blessing our home a few days ago.

5. Do you offer up your sufferings? I really try to.

6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? No...although I hope to make more of an effort in the new year.

7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently? No.

8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person? Sunday morning.

9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Yes. And at dinner, following the traditional prayer before meals, we each take a turn saying something we are particularly thankful for that day, be it good news we received, something exciting that happened or that we did, or whatever else we may be especially thankful for.

10. Favorite Saint(s)? St. Francis.

11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart? Yes.

12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Absolutely.

13. Where is your favorite place to pray? In my recliner, in the dim morning light before anyone else is awake.

14. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? Yes. And I do the same even if I just hear sirens.

I tag: Jennifer and Nicole.

No comments: