Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Brave new Blogger

Yesterday afternoon found me so supremely frustrated by my inability to leave comments with Blogger that this morning, following Celeste's lead, I decided to finally take the plunge and switch to beta. I'd been putting it off because the mere thought of accidentally losing the template it took me so long to finally figure out made my head hurt.

But this was serious! Unable to comment, there was no way for me to congratulate Margaret on her very happy news!

And I couldn't tell Jill how sad I was to hear of her decision to leave the blogosphere.

And I really wanted Celeste to know how much I appreciated her sweet reference to me in her post on Our Lady of Guadalupe.

So, I switched this morning. Some things are just worth risking the possibility of a headache!

(But I'm happy to report that this really was a very painless process!)

1 comment:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Thank you, dear Melissa!

I don't know what's up with the Blogger comment box. I took the word verification off of mine--perhaps that will help without there being too much spam.

Also, Jill, if you are reading this: I was saddened by your news as well!

Have a blessed weekend, Melissa!