Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

Okay, seriously. My children and I are having way too much fun creating our own stop motion animations! I made the mistake of couldn't resist showing Dylan the amazing movies that Sherri's delightfully imaginative children shared on her blog, and the seed of an idea was not only planted but firmly rooted in Dylan's mind! But really, this is so much fun. We just posted our first "production" over at Dylan's blog. Definitely a must see...too cute! Thanks, Sherri!


ETA: Okay, here's another one! Caitlyn calls this one "Ring Around the Rosie"! Fun!

Heehee! If you count the title, I said the word "fun" six times in this post. Because trust me, it just is. :)

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Wow...I just now saw that you'd linked this! Yes, it is FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Madison spent the entire next day doing it after we learned :)!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it!