Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost a trendsetter

Late yesterday afternoon, I found in my inbox one of those cutesy, forward type e-mails from my sister-in-law. The subject line read "One Word", and within the body was a list of questions which the recipient was to answer with only one word. Upon completion, it was to be sent to seven other people, including the person from whom it had been received. I liked it, and gamely played along, passing it on to the usual suspects in my address book (including Darren and my brothers...helllooo!!! Brothers! Do you check your e-mail?!)

So anyway, imagine my surprise this morning when I wake up, check my blogroll, and find that half of the entire population of blogland (or at least my small neighborhood, anyway) has posted a "One Word Meme"!

D'oh! I knew I should have just posted it to my blog last night!

Oh, and for what it's worth, here were my responses (but now I feel totally self conscious and unoriginal):

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? outside
3. Your hair? unruly
4. Your mother? unconditional
5. Your father? changed
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? home
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? tragedy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? RV'ing
13. Where were you last night? work
14. What you're not? spontaneous
15. One of your wish list items? wealth
16. Where you grew up? here
17. The last thing you did? e-mail
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. Your TV? off
20. Your Pet? Mikey
21. Your computer? newish
22. Your mood? irrational
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Odyssey
25. Something you're not wearing? make-up
26. Favorite store? Lowe's
27. Your summer? uneventful
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Who will resend this? nobody
33. How many sisters? none

2 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa @ Homegrown Catholics said...

I completed this - thanks for the meme! Got my brain started for the day. Check mine out too!

A few of your answers has me hoping that you are okay? I am a good listener!