- Re-reading Holly Pierlot's A Mother's Rule of Life, and Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover. I hate feeling out of control...of our finances, of our home, of my life...
- Clearing clutter (an entire grocery sack full of junk from under the kids' bathroom sink, for example.)
- Replenishing my supply of counter top notebook planner pages and filling them in to the greatest extent possible.
- Compiling a master list of easily prepared meals to refer to when planning my grocery list...some familiar favorites made too infrequently out of laziness on my part, and some new ones I've yet to try, from sources such as this thread, a number of great food blogs, and this wonderful website introduced to me by my amazing sister-in-law. (Jennifer, I love you. Do I say that often enough?)
- Completely re-evaluating my plans for this next term of homeschooling, deciding I really like the sound of Mater Amabilis, and determining how to best combine aspects of the Prep and 1B levels.
- Brainstorming possible baby names with an increasing sense of urgency. One would think this process would become easier with each consecutive pregnancy, right? I mean, we've had a list of top contenders every time...so why am I never happy with them the next time around?
- Laundry, laundry...and more laundry. Doesn't it ever end? :)
Friday, January 04, 2008
Posted by Melissa at 9:21 AM