It was such a nice surprise to discover a few days ago that Michelle has nominated me for a Nice Matters Award! How humbling, and how wonderfully uplifting! Thank you again, Michelle.
“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.
I have met so many nice and truly wonderful women through this blog that it is difficult to narrow it down to just seven, but here are my nominees:
1. Celeste. She is a true friend, and I am blessed to know her, even if I never have the pleasure of meeting her in real life. She is the epitome of everything I strive to be as a wife, mother, and friend.
2. Nicole. Again, a true and very real friend, confined not simply to a computer screen but held very near and dear to my heart. Nicole has been such a great source of inspiration and support in the year I've known her through our blogs, and she is just an amazing woman. I am proud to call her my friend.
3. Robin. Such a lovely lady, and one I feel I can so easily relate to! Her family, too, has recently embarked on the exciting adventure of homeschooling, and I look to her as an encouraging example of innovation. How I'd love to sit with her for a nice long chat!
4. Lillian. It warms my heart to hear in her posts the enormous love and pride she feels for her family. Her husband and children are so very blessed!
5. Jane. An absolute gem! My days are always brightened by her thoughtful comments and kind words.
6. Muddy Mama. Isn't she sweet? I was so happy to discover her blog earlier this summer. She is just the kind of person I'd love to have as a real life neighbor!
7. Laura. She became an instant friend when she recently left the nicest comment on my blog. And her blog just further proves that she really is a genuinely nice person! I am so glad to have "met" her.
Thank you, ladies, for the many ways in which you have touched my heart and my life with your selfless sharing. Now, please go and share the love by passing along this award!
And, because I am just so flattered to have been honored not once but twice for this next award, I'm going to share it here, too. Both Laura and Muddy Mama have named me for the Blogger Reflection Award. I am stunned! Thank you, both of you, for thinking of me!
"This award should make an individual reflect upon five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and who have provided a Godly example. In other words, five dear bloggers whom, when you reflect upon them, you are filled with a sense of pride and joy. . .of knowing them and being blessed by them."
I am often moved deeply by particular posts that I read, but there are many special bloggers who regularly touch me with their grace filled words. A few among them are:
1. Blair. Such an extraordinary young wife and mother, she just radiates love and peace and makes me want to be a better person.
2. Jen. Her life is not always easy, but her steadfast faith is truly inspiring. I pray for her often.
3. Alice. Her words are a beautiful gift to all of us, and the eloquence with which she writes really brings her stories to life!
4. Jill. There is just so much to love about Jill, not the least of which is her cheerful disposition! My own attitude is so often improved just by visiting her blog.
5. Jennie. She, to me, exemplifies strength and courage, and is such an inspiration when I am tempted to feel overwhelmed by my own circumstances. Remarkable, she is. Truly amazing.