Sunday, September 16, 2007

Forgiveness

This morning, while listening to today's readings at Mass, and just a little while ago, as I read a lovely reflection to go along with them, I was reminded of a video that my sister-in-law e-mailed me last week. It is powerful. So powerful, in fact, that I cried through two consecutive viewings of it. I thought I'd share it here today because I know it's message certainly touched me, and I thought some of you might appreciate it, too. (But just a note of caution: it does contain some pretty disturbing scenes, so you might not want to watch it while little ones are around.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing like a well done performance piece to drive home a point. That definitely made me tear up.

Celeste Creates said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing that one. Reminds me so much of all those wonderful skits from high school and college conferences and retreats!

Lucy said...

This cut to my heart. The part where the Jesus figure was being fought by the bad things as he held them back from the girl made me start to howl. Thanks for posting it. Sometimes it is good to cry and be reminded.