Monday, October 23, 2006

Ten Random Facts Meme

Jennifer has tagged me for a Ten Random Facts Meme.

This should be fun! Let's see...
  1. I attended a Presidential inauguration when I was in high school. It wasn't for someone I would have actually voted for had I been old enough, but pretty amazing nonetheless.

  2. I've tried twice to learn piano. Both times my instructor dismissed me as hopeless. Granted, he is my little brother... :) I'm hoping to learn along with my kids when they're older. Maybe he'll give me a third chance.

  3. I hate being alone overnight when Darren's out of town. I've been known to bribe the above mentioned brother to stay here on a few occasions in the past. (Usually all it takes is the promise of good food and beer.)

  4. I am painfully shy. Seriously. To the point that when we have pizza delivered, I make Darren call to place the order.

  5. I am somewhat fluent in Spanish. Dylan and Caitlyn don't like when I speak it at home, but it really comes in handy at work.

  6. I cry easily and often.

  7. I love reading sad books. Sometimes more than once.

  8. When I was seven I cut the tip of my left index finger off by slamming it in the bathroom door. I now enforce a very strict door slamming policy with my own kids.

  9. I once changed a tire on the shoulder of a very busy highway. I was riding in a van with a priest and a handful of old ladies to a church in Mexico when we had a blowout. Not a fun experience! Amazing what you can remember from driver's ed when the need arises!

  10. Yesterday I made caramel apples for the very first time. I'm sure it won't be the last!

Now, I tag: He who wears the most black wins, Mom to Almost Four, and Blair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about ordering pizza!!!! I've never known anyone who understood! God Bless the internet, I'm not alone! I am laughing right now - :)