Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sitting Pretty

This sweet little baby is growing up! Here she is during one of her first attempts at sitting unassisted. I love the age she's at right now, all dimples and rolls, smiles and laughter, and eyes that light up at the mere sight of any one of us. She absolutely adores her big brother and sister, and they are completely captivated by her. I love to watch the three of them together, and remember what my two older kids were like at her age. How quickly time passes! I wish at times that I could slow it down, keeping my babies forever the way they are now, yet as my children grow I'm finding that there are always new milestones and achievements to celebrate. And the best part is that with each new baby, we'll get to celebrate them again and again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. . .so big now! She is looking more and more like the other two. It's the eyes, I think. And maybe the nose. Whena re we getting together again?

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.