Monday, February 22, 2010

I made a sling!

Okay, this has to be quick because I can hear that my kids are clearly not doing the work I assigned just a minute ago! My mom's out shopping with her mom, though, so I'm flying solo for a little while. ;)

Anyway, I just had to share what I made last night! A pouch style sling! I have two different ring slings that I like well enough, but I wanted to try one of these. I remembered yesterday afternoon that I had this fabric up in the top of my closet and found this awesome tutorial online. I whipped this up in no time and I love it! Yay me! I hope to make another this afternoon. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

SO cute! Well done. Beautiful fabric too. Thanks for sharing your handiwork with us!

Shannon said...

wow!!! that's awesome!!! you can make me one some day:) hehe

Michelle said...

Good job, and thanks for sharing that video instructional.