Monday, February 22, 2010

I love my mom!

She has totally gotten into the spirit of the Alphabet Path! Tonight for dinner she's making Ravioli, with Raspberry Sherbet for dessert! Haha, I love it! She also picked up ingredients for Rice Krispie treats, but we just didn't have time for those today. Maybe tomorrow! She said she laid awake in bed last night brainstorming fun ideas for "R" week, and this morning she had a frank discussion with my kids about Rules and Respect. (Ummm, yeah, we've had a few behavioral issues lately. Who needs Nanny 911 when we've got Nonny, LOL!) My mom is awesome. I wish she could stay with us forever.

P.S. I'm posting this from my brother's MacBook while he's giving Dylan his piano lesson. I totally want one. (A MacBook, not a piano lesson. Although honestly, both would be nice.) :)

No comments: