Friday, January 23, 2009

A picture for Jamie

Regarding my holding chair post below:


It's not the most flattering photo of me, and I'm not actually holding Dylan in this photo, but it's one of my favorites because it was taken just a few mere hours before our beautiful Caitlyn was born. I remember handing the camera to Darren shortly before we left for the hospital, asking him to please take a few more pictures of me and my sweet boy because I knew that very soon, our lives would be forever changed and he would no longer be my only baby! (And at just-turned-two, I still very much considered him my baby!) Don't you just love those gorgeous blonde curls? He was (and is) such a darling. (Though minus, now, the curls.) :)

Thanks, Jamie! I should go see what other holding chair photos I can hunt up. There are many. :)

5 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Thanks so much Melissa!! You are so sweet!!

Oh, Dylan looks so sweet with those curls, I bet it was hard to cut them!!! You look great pregnant, wish I'd look that great at the end of mine!! I'll be a big balloon!

Beautiful chair!!

Shannon said...

i think you look stunning in this picture! you are glowing!

Jen said...

You look fantastic for just ready to have a baby. It's a beautiful picture, and your oldest is so little in it! I love the curly blond hair.:-)

Jill said...

So cute! I would love to see more holding chair photos.
You look so cute!

Unknown said...

Awww I remember those curls!