Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello, blog. I've missed you.

We made it to 8:30 Mass again this morning for the second time this month, which, really, is nothing short of a miracle for us. Honestly, I don't know how families who send their children to "regular" school do this every morning! I had everything ready last night, too: diaper bag packed, car seat brought in, baths done, clothes laid out...and I still ended up having to do my make-up in the car! Maybe we need a few practice drills; I'm sure we can improve our time. :)

Anyway, I realized this afternoon that it's been way too long since I've posted anything new here, so I'm sharing two of my favorite recent pictures of Austin, who turned four months old on the 19th. I can't believe how fast he's growing! There is so much I could say about how awesome he is and how in love with him we all are but it's already nearly ten o'clock and if I got started now I'd be here all night. I'm really tired so I'm going to bed instead. ;) Hope to be back to "chat" more soon, though. I'm happy and loving life right now!


1 comment:

Becki said...

He's beautiful - seriously. Part of me is excited to see him with hair, part of me wishes he'd stay like this forever!

Becki