Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real} ~ Master Bedroom

I've never played along with the {p, h, f, r} link-up hosted weekly at Like Mother, Like Daughter, but I do enjoy seeing the posts that other bloggers share!  So, even though I'm not officially participating, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite things about our "master bedroom"!  (I'm still so glad that we decided to convert our actual master bedroom into one giant kids' room last spring!)

{pretty}
Darren's mom was here visiting over the holiday weekend,
and she brought us this beautiful clay cross!
I love it!

{happy}
Apple Pie scented oil warmers!
One of the things I love most about fall is 
the abundance of delicious fragrances!

{funny}
It's a little blurry, but I just love this snapshot of my kids 
jumping on my bed one day recently while I was trying to rest!
 

 {real}
Yes, that is a very real mountain of clean laundry you see hiding in the corner,
patiently waiting to be folded.  It will happen one of these days!

{pretty, happy, funny, real}
The ever present kitty making herself comfy on my bed!
I love her!

No comments: